I’m not sure if I created this prompt or not (“Create the 10 worst tweets ever”), but the following is what I wrote in my writing group when we used this prompt:
- Found half your beagle’s ear. Put in freezer. Isn’t his name Rexie?
- Rollo, Rollo, where are you, Rollo? Rollo? Rollo? Where are you, Rollo?
- New toothpaste. Not the whitening one but the tartar prevention one. Not enough sparkles.
- What are the sparkles in toothpaste made up of? If I turn the night light out, will they glow green?
- PO Box 9617 Skokie IL. Don’t send me anything. Please. I beg you. Don’t.
- Tweetometer–new invention. Measures tweetability. This tweet measures -34.
- Forgot ear was in freezer. Power off. Smells really bad. Do you still want it?
- My cat played with her tail for 3 minutes. I changed diapers 8 times today.
- Corn is a fruit, isn’t it? No, that’s tomatoes. Corn is sister to soy, right?
- The answer is blowing in the wind. Quit staring. Go catch it. The answer. Or…